Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - How well does this stuff coordinate?
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2007, 07:51 PM   #9 (permalink)
alaric
Banned Bananas [national phenomenon]

Quote:
Originally Posted by N~R~G
agreed...having 10k/10k is way more important than the brand name or the color.

and again, i strongly suggest you go to a board shop & try shit on. not only will you save on shipping, but you may even catch a sale. and you'd be supporting your local shredder, as opposed to some bigger corporation.

and with boots, you DEFINITELY need to try them on in a shop. boots aren't something you buy just for looks. read through the threads on this site regarding boots. ...like i said, do some research, don't just go off a pipe dream. i know it's fun looking up all the stuff you want to buy...it's like looking through the toys r us catalog at christmas time, but these things have a purpose (to be functional) which should be your main concern.

Yeah! Trying shit on is the way to go, you always want a good fit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowjoe
I never plan my clothes, usually just walk into a shop and see something thats sick, and buy it if Im after something new. Its more fun going out to the shop and not knowing what your gonna come back with!

Oh and the 10K/10K advice is worthwhile. ESPECIALLY for the trousers cos your gonna be sitting around alot in the snow.
I love going into shops and seeing something really cool and being able to pick it up... I hate it when that one cool looking item you want is of bad quality though.

alaric is offline   Reply With Quote