Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Hertel Board Wax...
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2009, 08:32 PM   #29 (permalink)
Rocan

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenic0 View Post
I have the same issue..ive literally thrown my board on the snow at a flat area near a lift line at the start of a day to strap in and had it start slide away where i had to reach down and grab the binding before it got away...i was like wow i may just die this shits so slippery...

While the initial wax takes quite a bit, i found that i actually use less wax on subsequent waxes because the mid section holds up so well i really only have to wax the edges and then put a few drops down the center and spread them out on my SL-R

For those that havent seen it yet what makes their wax so special.
YouTube - We Have It They Don't (All Temperature Ski Wax)

I'd love to try the White gold some day when i get more advanced, but that shits just soooo expensive i dont think ever will.
first time i waxed with it i used a whole bar...

today i rubbed my edges like crazy to try and get them super saturated and reduce edge burn... which youll find you have a lot with this wax becuase youll be moving so fast youll WANT to be on your edge.

i used about a half ounce of wax or so.

heh... i thought the same thing when i first stepped in with this wax... slippery as hell

the white gold is supposed to be frickin insane... twice as fast as the hot sauce... if not better. Only olympians use a whole bar on their boards...

most people just mix a tiny bit in with the normal hot sauce.
Rocan is offline   Reply With Quote