Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - New board, need help to choose size
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2013, 06:30 AM   #1 (permalink)
the traveler

Default New board, need help to choose size

Hey guys, need help:

I'm 6.1' 205 lbs 11.5 size boots. it is 5th riding season for me, level: intermediat-advanced. I love powder, playing natural features, trees, unfortunately there are no big mountains in my place, no nice offpists so have to play in the park more, hit some kickers etc. Although, once a year going to the Alps for real mountains Then I am engaged with powder of course :}

Going to buy all new equipment. Want to have one board for all. And I am choosing between Lib tech attack banana 161 (not wide) 2012/2013 model, good deal - discounted and Skate Banana 159W or 156W 2013/2014, no discountvof course ;D
Bindings Union Force I guess.

My question is should I grab only Wide board,or norrow still fits me? Is the 161 Attack banana to long for me and my riding preferences, coz I want to have only one board for all. Would be 156 skate banana to small for me? Any other suggestion are more than wellcome!

I used to ride some oldschool Forum159 board at home, do not even know the model, cannt see it anymore and I was renting something in the Alps... that sucks, so I am about to bring there my brand new board this year.
For freestyle and park the old one looked a bit to long and not very playfull.

Cheers!
the traveler is offline   Reply With Quote