Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Should I quit my job to work a season??
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2013, 08:33 AM   #1 (permalink)
Hazelm06

Default Should I quit my job to work a season??

I Wanted to see if anyone on here has worked a season.

Would love to know from people that did it on snowshoe WV, if not if you worked anywhere your advice will help.

I am 27 a recent college graduate(in May) and got a job right after college managing a medical wellness facility (a gym for old farts in case you did not know) however I have felt like something was missing from day one. I threw out my resume all over the US and I got a hit back from snowshoe WV. I have been offered a position to be a bar supervisor at working nights. I use to manage a bar in collage and loved it. So my question is should I quit where I am currently working, a potential career, to take a lower position and with lower pay to work a job that has the perk of being able to snowboard every day I want. Also wanted to know what mountain life was like, what to expect, do the pros outweigh the cons? ETC. Canít make up my mind and my start date is this Saturday. Any advice will help.
Hazelm06 is offline   Reply With Quote