Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - NS Proto HD Vs. Heritage (help)
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2013, 02:01 PM   #2 (permalink)
linvillegorge
Veteran Member

So, you're just looking to cruise groomers on the east coast? Either will work just fine. Do you ride a lot of switch? If you do, the Proto would definitely be better suited for you. If you don't, stick with the Heritage. I always rode true twins, but here lately I've just realized that I simply don't ride enough switch to justify it. I like a little bit of setback in a board.

Don't base your decision on graphics. I'm ashamed to admit that I let graphics sway me on my last board purchase. The Proto is a sick board. Great name, great graphics. However, despite it's dumb name and hideous graphics, the Cobra is far better suited to my riding style. Thankfully, a buddy of mine had bought the Cobra and then found out the Proto suited him better, so we just swapped boards.

Last edited by linvillegorge; 12-02-2013 at 02:05 PM.
linvillegorge is offline   Reply With Quote