Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Women's Freeride Mountain Slayer? Or Buy Men's Board?
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2013, 07:44 AM   #1 (permalink)
EastCoastChris

Default Women's Freeride Mountain Slayer? Or Buy Men's Board?

So I was up in VT enjoying an extremely good early season with my brother who is just as good as the day he hung up his tools 15 years ago. Trying to build his confidence some on his 2nd day back, I told him we were gonna hit the double black that was open. The more he kept up, the faster I went and the faster he went and so on until I totally blew the landing off a roller (steep one) and epic scorped into the woods at 37 MPH.

I need a big, damp, freeride all mountain rip stick. I need it to do two things: point downhill and go fast.

All of a sudden I'm that 14 year old kid again tying to keep up with her big brother. Love my poppy Rome 148 but you just feel everything on it. Fun ride but unstable at higher speeds. Don't need a full powder board, I'm on the east coast.

Bro is on an old Billy Goat now. I want something like that. Can y'all throw out some names? I'm overwhelmed.
EastCoastChris is offline   Reply With Quote