Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - riding after knee injury
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2013, 03:55 PM   #31 (permalink)
mdmike

Yes that is without ropes. The wall I was on can really be considered high bouldering. Heinsight is always 20/20 but. I dont see it at losing a snowboarding season as much as learning a lesson. I made a lot of mistakes before I went climbing that day. It really made me take a step back and look at the situations I am going into more thuroughly and think about how my choices affect others not just myself. I used to just charge head strong into every situation then figure things out when they happen. I have had afew close calls in the past but tgis one could have ended very bad had my luck not been good that day. I wont be able to climb without ropes again, if I do and fall on my leg I have basically been told I probably wont walk again. So that being said I wouldnt climb again without ropes if I could. Would I boulder if I could yes but I also would not take the situation away because of What I have learned
mdmike is offline   Reply With Quote