Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - K2 Darko Sizing Help
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2013, 03:55 PM   #1 (permalink)
kiger

Default K2 Darko Sizing Help

I bought some Burton Ruler size 14 online but I am going to return them. I knew nothing about mondo sizing before I bought them and I am a 29.5cm, which is about an 11.5.

I went to my local shop and they didn't have much in stock but he put me in a size 12 boot from K2. It was a beginner soft boot and my toes were pressing hard on the end of them. He was absolutely convinced I was in the right size and from reading online this is how they should feel since the liner will pack out after a few rides.

I thought my Burton Rulers felt good but I guess when they pack out I will be moving all around in them. I am thinking I would like to return them and pick up the K2 Darko. I think the Hashtag is just to soft for me (I'm also 240 so soft becomes super soft!).

So here is my question. He doesn't have any K2 Darko size 12 in sock but I want to know how does the K2 line compare size wise? Is it all fairly consistent? I want to order a K2 Darko in 12 but am unsure if it will fit well.

On a different topic, I wish I could just keep my rulers. But they are already somewhat tight on the top of my foot and I don't know what would happen if I downsized to a 12. I wish I could try a 12 and 13 on...
kiger is offline   Reply With Quote