Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - The Official Michigan Winter Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2013, 10:54 PM   #4309 (permalink)
sabatoa
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by chomps1211 View Post
I thought I saw something about re-grading a few of the slopes as well. (They need to lengthen and add some vert to their runs, but don't really see how that could possibly be done!)

Even though Brighton was where I get my first lesson and first few days riding, I quickly chose PK or Holly over Brighton. I went back once last season just to see if maybe It wasn't as bad as I thought, but it was! It's seems to be mostly park rats in attendance and I don't ride park so,.. Too bad too! It's only 20 min. from home!

DaveZ, Leo, Sab, etc, they all enjoy getting into the park so they've got something to be excited about with all the improvements being made in that area. If you are a park rider & Brighton's close to home? You'll probably like the new & improved resort!

If you aren't much into park,.. If I see that things have improved enough for me to have fun riding there outside of the park? I'll post up my impressions on it afterwards!
eh, my park days were short-lived and over now. haha

I ended up going to Brighton. Cold cold cold and crazy wind. Good times.

I'm ready for Highlands next weekend, dunno if I can get wifey on board..
  • Boyne Mountain: 0
  • Mt Holly: 1
  • Mt. Brighton: 0
  • Caberfae Peaks: 0
  • Crystal Mountain: 0
  • Bittersweet: 0
sabatoa is offline   Reply With Quote