Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - new board help
Thread: new board help
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2013, 11:32 AM   #1 (permalink)
Liampac70
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 17
Default new board help

Hi, Im looking for a new all mountain board.

I currently ride a K2 raygun 159 and i like it but i feel it dosent take high speed too well and dosent feel too stable. I am 5'11" 155LBS

I am looking for a new all mountain board to mostly bomb down groomers but i also want it to float pretty well in the pow and to be able to do some occasional natural jumps.

i bomb groomers most of time id say like 70% and whenever there is pow or a chance to go out of bounds i go so id say 20% i ride pow and then the other 10% is going off natural features on the sides of trails.

I want to stay under $600.
So i am looking at a couple of boards.
1. LIB T rice pro
2. LIB TRS
3. suggestions?

I have to choose which board soon so any help will be greatly appreciated.
Liampac70 is offline   Reply With Quote