Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Having Some Issues!
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2013, 11:44 AM   #6 (permalink)
Jason

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowMasterFlex View Post
I took one at camelback and they seemed to not help me much. My guy just got me linking my turns and didn't really offer helpful advice. Any suggestions on a good place to get lessons in the Poconos? I am going to try to tighten the turns today on the slopes. All it takes is one bad fall for me to stop pushing my limits though. And with the icy conditions here any fall is a bad fall

Today is my first day back on the slopes since last season. Hope I retained a lot from last year!

I try to fall on my ass but sometimes I catch my edge and end up face planting or flying backwards and smashing my head. Good thing I have a helmet!
How long was the lesson? You could ask if anyone knows a good instructor in the northeast section on the forum.

Do you have friends that ride? After I stopped failing, my friend told me just to follow him all day. He knew my skill level and pushed me out of my comfort zone (but no too far) and that really helped me progress.

Last edited by Jason; 12-10-2013 at 12:05 PM.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote