Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

Need help with board+binding purchase

1K views 10 replies 2 participants last post by  bildo16 
G
#1 ·
Since my bindings broke I am contemplating buying a snowboard package rather than simply replacing the bindings (my board is not that good anyways). Yesterday I received some good feedback in regards to easy-entry bindings, so thanks again everyone.

Before I make any purchase I want to look at all my options so I come here again for some more advice.

I am interested in freeride and looking to get a board+binding package for a good deal preferably below the $350 mark. Which brand/models would you suggest for each? For those following yesterday's discussion, the bindings don't have to be rear-entry. Anything goes.

Cheers guys.

G
#2 ·
if u want rear entry, skip the flows an look at the volol fastec or k2 rearenrty bindings, there adjustble.. iv been looking at a burton supermodel, its a allmoutain freeride board, but then u are stuck with the ICS system, in that case get the cartels.. sum other great allmoutain freeride boards, k2 podium($$) nitro, pantera($$$), slash($). burton t6($$$), rome anthem($$).. also check the forum, its god loads of good info..

G
#4 · (Edited)
I don't want to limit myself to rear-entry only.

I just want to pick out some quality items without breaking bank. So I am just looking for general recommendations of products to look up. I'm fairly new so I don't know all the products/brands out there.

Thanks again fellas! :)

Edit: What do you think of the Burton custom bindings?

#6 ·
What do you think of the Burton custom bindings?
badbadbadbadbadbadbadbadbadbadbadbadbadbadbadbadbadbadbadbad. Burton's entry level binding. It's pure cheap plastic and it's not meant for anyone who knows how to get off a lift without falling.

do what jmac said and grab Arsenals. They are all over Google Shopping for <100. And the K2 Podium is a good value-for-money freeride board.

#5 ·
well first off, if your only interested in free ride, the rome arsenals are great bindings that can be had for under 100 right now. the capita Black death inc is a sick free ride board for not too much when its on sale, never summer also makes good ones but they are more money or sold out.

G
#10 ·
is ur getting cheap burtons, go for the missions, there burtons cheaps quality binding. people never mension them this forum, bt nitro has some really really good bindngs for a nice price, black hawk for instance..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.