Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Need good board... Little problem though.... Help?
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2013, 03:14 PM   #1 (permalink)
Lonewolf

Exclamation Need good board... Little problem though.... Help?

Hi all, so i have a little issue, or should I say big.... I'm 16 and I wear size 15 boots, so I preferably need a 26.9cm board or so for waist width, and and I weigh 140 lbs and 5'10"... So the problem is obvious. Most wide boards are made for big dudes and I'm rather on the slim side. However it's a wide board or it's slalom style for me, and that's not what I want. I've tried it but it just requires a LOT of speed. I mostly like fresh powder and mountain riding, not freestyle. I also can't afford 5 and 600$ Boards, maybe in the future but right now just cheap. I'm looking for a good, wide, and light board, camber style doesn't really matter, but I do like double rockers with a good cutting edge. thanks!!

Edit: I forgot to mention that we are going to be moving closer to the snow soon so I have no qualms about buying a board soon (cheap though!) as my feet seem to be stopping their insane growth... Thanks guys.

Last edited by Lonewolf; 12-10-2013 at 03:20 PM.
Lonewolf is offline   Reply With Quote