Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Help!!! Nitro vs Never Summer
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2013, 09:01 AM   #3 (permalink)
Tr3ys Mom

We live in MD. He boards local mountains and PA. Also been to kllington. As for boots/shoes.... He wears a 12 currently is about to outgrow them.Most boots he tried were a 12 and were good fits. But thinking about getting the addidas samba boot in a 13. That ankle support cushion really held his foot in place and it will def get him through a whole season in case or should i say when his foot grows. Still undecided there. As for the boards.... They were def pushing us towards the evo & legacy. I figured its just because thats what they carry. But I read a bunch of reviews and they sound good. I'm mainly concerned about getting him the right size. I'd hate to get him something too big but based on his weight the charts say 159 or bigger. They said dont go bigger than 156??? What do you think based on his height/weight. His Dr estimates he's gonna probably end up around 6'4. And I want a board he can keep for a few years. I'm def open to shopping around. Dogfunk seems to carry a lot. Also open to other site and board recommendations.
Tr3ys Mom is offline   Reply With Quote