Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - my logo design, opinions please.
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2009, 11:27 AM   #2 (permalink)
RidePowder
Veteran Member

I like the lower left and lower right. But the type on the lower left has too much kerning between the letters.

Im also not sure about spelling out technology on the lower right hand. The square design would look sick if you trimmed the black and added a think 2px or 1px black boarder assuming the size your currently using is how it shows up in your illustrator and it hasnt been resized.

what I like is that your using the name twins is that you can play off of stereotypes in advertising such as hot twins using the psuedo professional language that you see on dogfunk and other sites. Its become a bit of a trend in the snowboard world, I wish it wasnt. But overall youve got some good designs, the character up on the right is good too. hes got some character, you could give him a board model kind of an original idea where each board in the series has him doing something. Be careful, twin is a commonly used word in the industry, you dont want to be steppin on toes like "evil twin" from bataleon

Last edited by RidePowder; 02-23-2009 at 07:34 PM.
RidePowder is offline   Reply With Quote