Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Lib-Tech Hot Knife vs Rossignol Krypto
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2013, 03:10 PM   #2 (permalink)
adubg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truck240 View Post
I'm just an older guy who enjoys bombing around the mountain. Most of my time is spent cruising fast down groomers. Occasionally I like to seek out some off trail excitement such as the cliff or bowls @ Big White. I currently ride a 2009 K2 Zepplin (the last year of camber). I am thinking of purchasing either a Hot Knife or Krypto paired with Ride Capo bindings. I do not do any park riding. These two boards have similar qualities & some differences. I am 5'8 165 lbs & size 8 boot. I would also consider myself an advanced intermediate rider. I want something with mag edges to help out when night riding on the local northshore mountains.
I haven't ridden the hot knife, but I have ridden the Jamie Lynn C3 and I love it. Very fast and stable at high speeds. Easy to turn too since you're going from a camber to essentially a camber. A little harder to navigate in deep pow, but does just fine in the shallow stuff. Definitely recommend the c3 profile!! and if you can find some cartel ltds to pair with them you will be even happier!
adubg is offline   Reply With Quote