Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Looking to expand my boarding! Suggestions on a new board.
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2013, 05:02 PM   #1 (permalink)
asukaoyl

Default Custom X or Antler or suggestions! Looking to expand my boarding style!

So before i list a bunch of random boards asking for advice heres a little background. About 4 years ago i tried boarding for the first time and instantly fell inlove with it. Bought my first gear that same winter.

Burton Joystick Snowboard 154 - 2010
Cartel EST bindings M
Hail Boots - Coalition 10.5

So i think im ready for a new board. At the time i bought all this i wasnt to sure if i was going the park route or freeriding/backcountry. Didnt know what mountain conditions really looked like in the east coast (I live in NYC) etc.

What im thinking is now that im more about the freeriding. I was thinking of a stiffer board and my considerations where these.

Custom X - 2014 Custom X Camber Snowboard | Burton Snowboards

Antler - 2014 Antler Springloaded Snowboard | Burton Snowboards

Custom X being a extreamly different board from my understanding and the Antler being a neat medium.

I was also recommended the Never Summer Raptor - Raptor | Never Summer Industries - Snowboards, Longboards, Clothing and Accessories

So ya advice, greatly appreciated! Im also looking to get new bindings and boots. Possibly to give my old setup to my brother.

Last edited by asukaoyl; 12-11-2013 at 06:11 PM.
asukaoyl is offline   Reply With Quote