Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - free ride board reccomendations (400-600)
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2009, 07:46 PM   #8 (permalink)
runandgun18

wow this thread is still going? ok so I settled on the Never Summer Premier F1 161 and all I can say is wow. This board handles extremely well and floats in the powder. This board allows me to ride way more aggressive than I used to just because of how well it handles. I've been in powder, on hardpack, on ice, gone through glades and have done moguls on this board. In short, if you want a freeride board, get this. SB4L, as far as moguls, I was forced to do them because my friends are skiers and really enjoy moguls. What I learned is to first of all pick short lines; you don't need to bomb the entire run. Secondly, look for loose snow or hardpack. DON'T GO ON ICE! ICE=BRUISED RIBS AND SHOULDER BLADES! Lastly, be aggressive; If you attack them,you will get through them and they will be fun and as long as you aren't on ice or really old hardpack, if you fall it won't hurt. Hope this helps.
runandgun18 is offline   Reply With Quote