I bought a 2014 Rossignol Jibsaw from Sportcheck but they messed up my order by losing it and i wont have a new board for my Ski trip on Dec 23.
Here are my choices
1. Get a refund of $200 from sportchek and go and buy a Jibsaw for full price ($400) from Rossignol's website
2. Wait for Sportchek to restock the board and get a price match. (customer service says they have no idea if they are still restocking. The board was on sale on black friday so do you think it was because sell well and they just wanted to clear it?)
3. Price match a board worth $400 from Menís Snowboards | Sport Chek
(recommend some boards for me!)
- I would like to have a new board for me trip but its not crucial cause i do have a board (but its a cheap entry board)
- If i buy from Rosignols webiste do you think it will come in time? If not i could just wait and maybe see if sportchek restocks
- If i buy my board from Rossignols website i wont get the price match. Bought a $400 board for $200
Thanks for your help, i need to make a decision tomorrow.