Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - What is this trick and how?
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2013, 01:54 PM   #2 (permalink)
Veteran Member
Jed's Avatar
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Whistler, BC
Posts: 723

Originally Posted by SkittlesRgood View Post
What is that trick called where someone shoots off a jump horizontally, not getting much height, and touches the top of the jump with their hands?

And how do you do it?
Wait, at first I thought you meant a handplant, but on second thought I think you mean a hand drag? Do you mean the trick where they drag their hand on the top of the jump as they ride off?
I teach snowboarding via step-by-step videos lessons at - How To Snowboard Videos, Snowboard Tips & Snowboard Lessons
Jed is offline   Reply With Quote