Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Never Summer Proto HD 160cm - Brand New - $450
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2013, 03:10 PM   #4 (permalink)
kdirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by linvillegorge View Post
Alright, I thought about doing this too, but this is bitch made to do it here on the forum. Put those things on eBay or CL if you're not willing to hook up a fellow poster with a better deal than that.

"Easily the best price you'll find all season" except for when I bought it for $200 less on Monday.
You're right. I got them for $275 each, and they are on eBay. Truth is anyone else could have gotten the same deal as me. It's not my fault that I got a good deal. So I sell them for 450. I pay 25-50 on shipping and another 20 for paypal fees. That leaves me with 375 or so. I don't see why would go through any of this for anything less 100 bucks.

Anyone can go to dogfunk or evo and pay 550 if they want to, it's a free country. If anything, go scold Never Summer, Lib Tech, or anyone other overpriced snowboard company for rapping us with their MSRP and not a regular guy just trying to get a free board and save everyone else some dough.
kdirt is offline   Reply With Quote