Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Any Polaks?
Thread: Any Polaks?
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2013, 10:01 PM   #47 (permalink)
djmisio85

Quote:
Originally Posted by Optikal_Illuzion View Post
Haha, yes I'm a woman �� and I meant my boyfriend. I am expecting a little one at the end of January! His name will not be Michael!

That's great that you found such an awesome paying desk job there... Was it a cultural shock? Do you live in one of the big cities? Sorry if I sound nosy... Its because I'm bored and genuinely would like to know!
Yeah, it's not the best paying job, but for the workload and amount of work we do, (and the amount free time we have), it's pretty darn good haha.

Congrats on the little one Make sure to give him a nice Polish name like Zdzislaw, or Zbigniew haha

I live in the prefecture of Gunma, a few hours north of Tokyo. It's quite countrysidey here, with the mountains pretty close by. There wasn't too much culture shock when I first arrived, but now after 7 years here, I'm finally getting culture shock when I'm applying for jobs in Japanese companies. English teaching jobs are the easiest, yet one of the few jobs foreigners can actually get in Japan.
djmisio85 is offline   Reply With Quote