Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Flow Binding 2013 Q & A
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2013, 11:54 PM   #492 (permalink)
SnowMoose

Quote:
Originally Posted by larrytbull View Post
Seems I got in on a similar santa deal from flow.
called them asking about the nx2 and fuse line.

I have k2 cinch ctx, there is really alot i like about the adjustability of the bindings but they are heavy and my arms get so sore from locking and unlocking the bindings all day.
it is a real chore.

searching for something easier I tried the 2013 gnu weird bindings, and after a week using them I am sending them back.
They are easier to snap in but

I have 2 issues with them

1. boot toe never seems to get in toe cap securely, no matter how i adjust. since toecap is at a fixed height, i can only move forward or back

2. trying to get them on or off on an slope, is a chore, since the latch goes 90 to the ground and prevents them from fully opening

I called flow asking for info on two models
the fuse-se and the nx2-se i was interested in each because of the canted footbeds.
(a must for me as I have bad knees)
and the hybrid toe cap, which seems to solve the issue i had with the Gnu's

I explained my issues with their competitions bindings one by one, to see if they were different. I also asked if there was any 2013 models since my budget is limited, they could not find any in stock
Since they could not they hooked me up for xmas with a deal of all deals on an nx2-se.
I am so stoked
I am hopefull that i will finally find an easy in easy out binding.

Even if they don't work out I will never bad mouth flow as they are a real stand up company who stands behind their product and willing to go the extra mile to help some one out

Waaaait a moment.

I too am looking to get out of my k2's and into flows. You mean to say all I have to do is ring them and I'll get a much better deal than online retailers??
SnowMoose is offline   Reply With Quote