Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Binding Pickle: Ride, Flux, Burton?
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2013, 08:30 AM   #1 (permalink)
IceShredEC

Default Binding Pickle: Ride, Flux, Burton?

Lets get a rider background here:

Been boarding forever, from traditional camber to rocker boards. My last two boards have been the 2011 DH2 prorise rocker to a Arbor Blacklist zero camber now. I am using the Ride Rodeo bindings. Consider myself an advanced rider, multiple trips out west to ride back country but love the park as well.

Looking for some advice as i am having a lot of trouble deciding.

My current binding setup is good, as it has a canted foot bed which helps rocker boards apparently and is a park styled binding. I put this binding on my salomon powder snake last year when i went to whistler and i felt like turning was extremely hard.

I was looking to change it up this year possibly, maybe something in the freestyle range rather than a park binding. The bindings i was looking at were the Ride Maestro, Flux DS , Flux DL, Burton Genesis.

The flux, burton bindings do not have canted foot beds which is one negative but other than that, reviews are great pretty much. Anyone shed some knowledge?

Should i just keep my rodeos or should i experience one of these bindings?
IceShredEC is offline   Reply With Quote