Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Looking For FreeStyle
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2007, 04:00 PM   #1 (permalink)
Ladorn45

Default Looking For FreeStyle

Hey Everyone,

I am in the process of getting a new board and i am leaning towards a free style board. I am about 6'2 and weigh about 220 pounds and have a size 13 shoe. I am looking for a board that has good flex and is good for the park as well as the pipe. I want to get into that more, but i also want a board that can hold its own on the moutain as well. I want to be able to go out and cruise the mountain as well, and if i pass by the pipe just jump on. I do have a freeride board that i will be using for powder days, but I would prefer to use my new board if possible. Also my max that i would want to spend on a board is about 500, which i think is a good amount.

The Two boards that I was considering are.

Arbor Mystic - I love the concept of the bamboo core, and i have been having trouble finding reviews on this board but the ones that i did find were good reviews.

Ride DH - I have read all good reviews and many people recomend this board

Just curious to what you guys think and if there any other boards you think might good and why. Also if you know any sites that have good reviews on boards to thanks