Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

My Ride

1K views 9 replies 1 participant last post by  CapitaBoy 
G
#1 ·
Its a Capita - Black Snowboard of Death_153, Flow bindings. I'm 5'9 @ 160 lbs. Yall think I sized it up right? I scored the whole package on craigslist for a bill. Its in GREAT shape for 100$.

#2 ·
155 would be more ideal but thats a sickkkk ass setup for 100! thats an extremely fast freeride board. really nice, i love my capita with flows. my buddy has the same bindings and he loves them...

G
#3 ·
I rented a 155 a week or so back and it felt just a tad hard to kick around. It was right on the edge. I figured I would be right on the money here. I am riding this weekend so I will post results. Got size 10 boots and I doesn't look like I should have toe drag.

Correct me if I'm wrong but the 153 should maneuver a little tighter than the 155 right? :dunno:

#4 ·
yea it will feel quite a bit tighter, i was just sayin since the BDI is a freeride deck, so typically people ride them bigger but it will work fine. that is one board i would love to have inthe quiver..

G
#5 ·
Thanks man, Cant wait to hit it this weekend. Hopefully I wont get so wrapped up I forget to get some pics... It happens.. I will post anything good, especially if it's GANGSTER!!! :laugh:

G
#8 ·
Just got back from my first trip with this new board. WOW is all I can say. From deep powder to ice this baby ripped threw it all. I was haulin down the diamonds and having a freakin blast in the park. I really couldn't ask for a better fit, size wise and the flows preformed like champs. This is my first experience with the flow binding setup and it really does make for easy in and out. I got this setup for 100 beans on craigslist but I would easily pay way more now knowing how it all comes together. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

G
#10 ·
Trying to get back in the next few weekends. In-laws bought a fatty 7 bedroom with a hot tub and a view at the bottom of the hill. Needless to say i'm loving every min out there I can grab. Lift tickets dropping this month too.. God I want to be back now.. :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.