Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Bataleon?
Thread: Bataleon?
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2009, 10:54 AM   #1 (permalink)
acegoodrich

Question Bataleon?

Is Bataleon a fairly new company? I had never heard of them till yesterday.... now i see stuff all over the place on here about their rides.... I wish i wasnt so tapped out on funds.... cuz i want 1...

Any way, assuming that I come across some cash at some point I really would love to check this TBT deal out. I ride in the east coast and ive been spoiled by the super grippy power of MTX and BTX. I also spend most of my time doing glades and mogully blacks, unless im w/ the woman, then i just bomb groomers and do some butteries while i wait for her to catch up. I do a fair amount of leaving the ground off natural kickers and cliffs and what-have-you but I mostly stay out of the park.....

Are these board good on rough icy shit? Will they hold up to the rocks and stumps that i will encounter in the glades? For the most part I've got the jib board covered - my skate banana does just fine in that dept... but id really like a more speed, rock and jump friendly board... anything like that in bataleon's stable of majestic steeds?