Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Not loving my NS SL
View Single Post
Old 12-20-2013, 03:20 AM   #1 (permalink)
henry06x

Default Not loving my NS SL

So last year I purchased a NS SL as a more versatile slightly larger board when I trip to larger resorts. So far I'm not loving it as much as I thought I would. I don't think it's the boards fault, but more that I just don't ride it enough to get use to the profile and comfortable on it. My board I ride probably 90+% of the time is my Academy Propaganda rev that is flat with a raised tip and tail. I also have a slightly smaller ride kink that has a very similar profile. In Ohio there isn't anything big enough, fast enough, or deep enough to max out my propaganda. Only when I travel out west every year do I really need something bigger. So my question is should I just keep the SL and spend my first day of my short trip getting use it again and not really get super comfortable on it or should I just sell it and get something with a profile more comparable to the propaganda. I was thinking like a last year Ride machete or DH2 or maybe Rossignal one Magtek if so.
Not sure how much of a difference the machete would be. As far as I know it's very similar to the kink maybe just a hair stiffer which is basically how my propaganda is just with no carbon rods.

Academy Propaganda rev - Rome 390 Boss
NS SL (for sale) - Ride Capo

Last edited by henry06x; 12-20-2013 at 04:48 AM.
henry06x is offline   Reply With Quote