Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Stolen snowboard. advice on new perfect one?
View Single Post
Old 12-21-2013, 07:04 PM   #1 (permalink)
snowbunny21

Default Stolen snowboard. advice on new perfect one?

Hello,
My snowboard got stolen yesterday and I was devastated but now I figure it is time to move on and get excited that I have an excuse to get a better one. However the old one was an old demo I did not have a say in choosing (Ride Fever) so I don't know much about all of the features so I was hoping you all could help me!

About me:
I learned to board last year while working at a resort for a month, got hooked now I am living up here again for the whole season, have already been about 10 times. I feel like I have hit a plateau now because I feel like I have just crossed into intermediate territory but am too scared to get better. I still go slower than all of my friends even when I try to speed up. I do feel very comfortable on a board though for the most part and am starting to carve a lot more. I also hit my first boxes recently and am VERY interested in starting to do some more park... but also want to learn how to go in the trees and i loove powder.

Any advice? For bindings too I suppose but board is most important... price range is $300-400. Thank you in advance!!
snowbunny21 is offline   Reply With Quote