Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Burton Farm questions/possible replacement
View Single Post
Old 12-21-2013, 09:12 PM   #1 (permalink)
vsavka

Default Burton Farm questions/possible replacement

Hello, new to the forum. Have been riding for three years now, 3-4 times a season. My first and only board i've owned is Burton Farm 164. My height is 6'2, weight 225lbs, Ride goofy, Cant recall the angles as i keep switching them every time i ride but if i recall 18 back and 15 front. with Burton Custom Bindings and Moto boots (i know not the greatest).

Since im in the southwestern part of ontario I dont get much of ride time, so im slowly advancing myself, i did ride a few diamonds at Blue mountain, did 1 diamond at Tremblant and the rest were intermediates. Had a few falls here and there, which are mostly because of catching edge, and poor control over ice surface. I am yet to learn riding switch, I do not enjoy riding in the parks, just a casual down the hill riding with heel/toe turning (half carving?), definatelly not a full edge carve riding yet.

I wonder if Burton Farm is an appropriate board for my riding preference, not much reviews on the internet about it. Maybe you can suggest something different? I am in the area where board testing is not an option so i have to rely on suggestions.

Thanks
vsavka is offline   Reply With Quote