Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Old snowboard question
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2007, 09:29 PM   #1 (permalink)
Posts: n/a
Default Old snowboard question

I have this oldschool Santa Cruz snowboard that has a ridge in it - hard to describe, but basically it's like someone took a bite out of it - there's a chunk missing in the front, and it was manufactured that way. Does anyone know what that's called? Or what it's for? I heard it was a valuable board, but I have no idea.

  Reply With Quote