Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Regional: Eastern Canada
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2009, 03:39 PM   #20 (permalink)
milner_7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siren View Post
Thanks for the heads up about Holiday Valley. Been looking for new places nearby as I'm getting tired of Blue. Seems to be suffering from its over-development...way too many people & icy, mashed up runs. Now I really have a reason to renew my passport

Haven't been to Glen Eden yet, although its closest to where we live. Anyone been to Craigleith (sp?) or Devil's Elbow? Opinions?

Went to St. Louis/Moonstone last week, and although its smaller than Blue, conditions were way better! It snowed all day & not a lot of people...even ballsed it out on the black runs! Have to say, I liked it a lot better than Blue.

Heading to Horseshoe on Sat for the first time with a group from my husband's work. Since we're no pros yet, we can still find excitement in the little hills ON has to offer

And even though I just bad-mouthed Blue, we're heading up there on Sun, too. Meh, we got 2 for 1 coupons & winter's winding down...I'm just happy to get out as much as I can

How was Horseshoe? I have been there once although it was a long time ago. I am heading back to Holiday Valley this weekend. I am going to take my new Forum Grudge out for the day. Can't wait
milner_7 is offline   Reply With Quote