Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Colorado or Utah best bet for snow
View Single Post
Old 12-29-2013, 07:11 PM   #1 (permalink)
toopach

Default Colorado or Utah best bet for snow

So maybe I should start a poll? Who do u guys think will have a better winter? So far it looks pretty even though I would say Colorado has the slight edge. Im booking my trip for the 1st week of February in the next 12 days. The airfare usually drops after the 1st week of the year, at least thats my experience. I love the proximity of slc to the resorts and this may be the last year to hit powmow before the go full blown corporate. I want to bet that the lack of snow makes for more snow in a few weeks. It has to snow eventually, right? But also wouldnt mind hitting Summit county and even Steamboat. Colorado plan would be fly in drive to steamboat hit that for a day and half then drive to summit county for 4 days. What do u guys think. Slc is usually fly in use the fly same day pass and hit canyons for half a day for free, next few days hit big and little cottonwood resorts followed by powmow and snowbasin.
toopach is offline   Reply With Quote