Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - FS: Brand New Very Rare Limited Edition Craig Kelly Burton Mystery 155cm 2012
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2014, 07:16 AM   #2 (permalink)
Kevin137
Veteran Member

I understand the hype you try to put on this board, and why you think it is worth some money, but i don't get it...

Why is this board worth so much more...??? It is a snowboard, and for that sort of money i would want it to make me a bloody snowboarding GOD with no work...

I don't see it as worth that much, it is 2 years old now, and while still unused, unless a serious collector, has no value at all, which probably means collectors already have this is it is what they want, i don't think anyone would see it at the same value, maybe i'm wrong.

Personally, and don't take this the wrong way, i see this as a marketing ploy to sell overprice junk to people who know no better for obscene amounts of money, just like Burton do with there other collections, i have a friend who has 2 of the Pamela Anderson boards that where 600 each, he rides one, and has stored the other, thinking the value would go up, and now he is looking for another mug who will pay well over the odds for it, unfortunately, all he is found is scorn, and people laughing at him...

Would be interesting to see the end result...

Just out of interest, why did you buy it originally...???

2012/13 114 days
2013/14 102 days

Rides

K2 Jibpan 153, K2 Fastplant 154, Ride DH2 158, Endeavour Vice 155, Signal OG 155, Lamar Word 154
Kevin137 is offline   Reply With Quote