Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Boot Shopping - Assistance Requested
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2014, 12:03 AM   #2 (permalink)
blackbeard

Quote:
Originally Posted by cha0sbydesign View Post
hey all… so, i'm working on buying some new boots later this week, and I want to make sure they're as close to perfect as I can get. I've always, always struggled with foot pain in snowboarding boots. due to an injury I stopped riding for a couple of years and sold all my gear, but I'm back, and looking for something better. previously i had a pair of burton freestyles, and they hurt my feet. I have slightly flatter feet, and when I ride I feel a lot of painful stretching and pulling through my arch. I also experience quite a bit of numbing throughout the front part of my feet when I've been riding for a bit. I want really firm support but keeping the comfort factor, obviously.

I feel like boot technology has changed quite a bit since I've been benched so any suggestions you guys have on the latest + greatest/ best boots, I'm all ears

thanks !!!
Try on as many boots as you can. All feet are different and will feel different in each boot.
blackbeard is offline   Reply With Quote