Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - HELP! Full Setup Recommendation- Price Doesnt Matter
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2014, 11:17 AM   #1 (permalink)
Robear

Default HELP! Full Setup Recommendation- Price Doesnt Matter

Hi there- Im hoping to crowd source some advice on a full kit of gear for the new year.

Overall looking to get a whole new set up (board, bindings, boots) and one that I will last me for quite a while. Im willing to splurge for whatever the best set up is so price isn't an issue as long as the quality matches.

Stats:
- 5'7, 155lbs, shoe size 8.5-9
- Intermediate-advanced skill level

I live on the east coast so Im frequently riding in VT, PA and NY- however, I do take a few trips up north/out west each season so Im looking for a pretty versatile setup.

Looking best of both worlds gear- I want to have control/speed on the hard pack, lots of pop for ollies and jumps, but also be able to rip up powder when the opportunity presents itself.

Ive looked at a few of the different hybrids but Im not sure which tech is the best/will suit my purposes most effectively.

Currently looking at the GNU Impossible, Endeavor Clout, Custom Flying V. and Neversummer SL.

Can anyone recommend a good set up for me, given the above parameters?

Thanks in advance!
Robear is offline   Reply With Quote