Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

Douche tries to rent a whole mountain ...

5K views 26 replies 20 participants last post by  Liliana 
#1 ·
And it's not Shaun White!

Apparently Justin Bieber doesn’t get the same treatment as The Flying Tomato when it comes to private boarding. According to In Touch, a source at Blue Mountain Ski Resort in Ontario revealed that Bieber tried to rent the mountain on New Years Eve, so he and friends could snowboard privately. Bieber was upset because “he couldn’t rent the whole hill for the day, he just had to walk around it like every other people and snowboard like anybody else. He was walking around like he owned the place.” Yikes, snowboarding with the common folk! Rough life.
Justin Bieber tries to rent a mountain for private snowboarding, gets denied - Snowboard Magazine

See less See more
#2 ·
He needs to quiet that upper body down, get his shoulders parallel to his edge, lean more downhill, and lock himself in a room with a bunch of his friends for a game of hot potato with a live hand grenade.

#11 ·
if you needed a picture to illustrate 'gaper douche', famous of anonymous, could there possibly be a better example?

if i had a bzillion dollars it would never occur to me to rent a whole mountain, more likely i would buy tickets for everyone who showed up that day, like yelling "a round for everyone!" at the bar

#16 ·
if i had a bzillion dollars it would never occur to me to rent a whole mountain, more likely i would buy tickets for everyone who showed up that day, like yelling "a round for everyone!" at the bar
not sure if i would buy everyone a lift ticket, but would be more inclined to do that then attempt to rent out the whole mountain. why couldn't he just do a private heli or cat trip, oh wait the picture...

#14 ·
Wow... Talk about living with a sense of entitlement. That's like douches buying up private beaches in Hawaii. I grew up going to certain beach spots since birth, as did generations before me, now there's as no trespassing sign?! Fuk that! The skyscrapers & offices belong to them the streets belong to us... As well as the mountains :)

I wonder if people ever yell derogatory shit bieber while in public like out on the hill? Would you? Would I? Probably if I knew he tried to buy out the hill while I was there.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.