Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Buying in Colorado
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2014, 03:06 PM   #1 (permalink)
NZRide

Default Buying in Colorado

Hi there,

Holiday in Colorado in March. Looking to buy new board and bindings for myself and the wife online before we arrive, so we can have delivered to the hotel to greet us on arrival. Question is, are there any local Colorado board shops that are good and recommended, ideally that we can buy online, would like to support them if possible. Otherwise I guess Evo or Dogfunk is an option?

Oh brands I need to access, that we've picked out (so far, subject to change ) are Libtech, Rome and Salomon, if possible all from one store would be ideal and maybe they'll give me a bundle deal?
Of course, I did google search already and looked online but seems fairly limited for example one of the first hits was Colorado ski shop, which on inspection isn't even in Colorado and although they did some of the brands, its all old 2012/13 stock. I need (well OK...want) models from the new 2014.
Speaking of that, when does the 2014 gear typically go on sale, is late Feb too soon? I will need to pull the trigger then.

thanks,
NZRide is offline   Reply With Quote