Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

XD binding strap broke

527 views 0 replies 0 participants last post by  Moskau 
G
#1 ·
Hahaha, so last night I went night skiing with some buddies and all of em were skiing and I was the only one boarding. So we hit up the park a few times and did a bit of riding, well anyways me and one of my friends decided to switch equip since he's never boarded and I have never skiied so while I was putting those god awful boots on he was strapping into my board and I get going and get called back because apparently my right toe strap broke off. So I was like crap man you better get that fixed and so I rode off into the night...more like crashed every 10 feet XD.

So anyways the guy got the thing fixed and it's tough to get into the things but I should manage but I mean they are 07 bindings and I'm just wondering if it's the time for a new pair. Apparently there is another crack somewhere else, I didn't really get the whole story but I think that if I take it out any more times it's going to be hard hit. Thank god it didn't fall of on the hill though. But yeah this actually comes as a nice surprise because I was thinking about getting new ones anyways.

Anyways on a side note I think skiing might help my skills as a boarder as in...feet eye coordination? I gotta tell you that was the funnest time I have had on a hill in years.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.