Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

Afterburner WTB and OneBindingSystem info for Euros

899 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  neni 
#1 · (Edited)
WTB
I'm looking for Spark Afterburner size S (they are not available in my go to shops; the only pair I've found in an other local shop are so insanely overpriced that I'm thinking of breaking my "buy local" motto. Online they are sold out in CH)
If you know a shop (preferentially somewhere in Europe but I'll take US as well, if only the size is S) I'm glad for a hint :) (google wasn't helpful so far; I've tried!)

One Binding System
I've ordered One Binding System set to mount the Spark on a solid board directly from the manufacturer (very friendly n helpful guy :thumbsup:) OneBindingSystem - All You Need is Juan cos there were no retailers in Europe.

Stumbled now over one in Italy, if someone in Europe is interested: One Binding System Mounting Set - Backcountry.it

#2 ·
All I know is that the Tesla system (Afterburner, Magnetos) are insanely hot right now. That shit sells fast. Mountain Gear and backcountry.com have had them. It was a close one for me to get my Afterburner set.

I will put up a review right here. They are sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet! :)

That is because Will hit the sweet spot with these.

#3 ·
Thanks! No luck with these sites; seems as if I'm bit late :huh:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.