Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

Snowboard Gear Preview 2015 - The Snow Show Report

95K views 236 replies 84 participants last post by  deltout 
#1 · (Edited)
It has been 2014 for 8 days now. Bored of it yet? I thought so. Here comes 2015. Snow shows have started and we are just back from day one at WWSRA here in Oregon. STOKED!

We have hundreds of photos so this thread will be a work in progress (you can help with requests if you want).

The New Billy Goat is pretty well the best GNU graphic ever.

Luke goes Big.

Flux's new toe strap:

4.0 2015:

Flow's new toe strap:

A little NS tickler:

The New DM Mmmmmmm:

Shreddy Kreuger: Arbor does setback Mountain Rocker.

Taylor Swift on the new Man Board?

See less See more
#9 ·
Hi,

Yes this is a 3rd gen binding for 2015. Flow has made substantial changes each year to this line. The toe cap is one such refinement that was designed for even better fit, durability and weight savings. We shot video and hope to get that up pretty quickly.

#15 ·
Sure, here it is on the new DS:

The RK's have completely redesigned backs and the Urethane is really cool this year. It has a little more give than in previous years but still gives a lot of straight back support for heelside pressure. Flux is also offering a Urethane accessory disc that can soften up the base flex of any model.

#27 ·
It has been 2014 for 8 days now. Bored of it yet? I thought so. Here comes 2015. Snow shows have started and we are just back from day one at WWSRA here in Oregon. STOKED!

We have hundreds of photos so this thread will be a work in progress (you can help with requests if you want).

The New Billy Goat is pretty well the best GNU graphic ever.

Luke goes Big.

Flux's new toe strap:

4.0 2015:

Flow's new toe strap:

A little NS tickler:

The New DM Mmmmmmm:

Shreddy Kreuger: Arbor does setback Mountain Rocker.

Taylor Swift on the new Man Board?

I wish Taylor was that hot in real life... I've seen her before and she does not look like that! That and the billy goat might be one of the sickest decks I've seen.

#28 · (Edited)
Grabbing some items of interest from a huge (and growing) file of images.

New Skunk Ape:

The Gnu Eco Impossible. This will be a major board for Gnu at the high end.

The Riders Choice get Ass Pickle for 2015. The asym is slightly mellower than on other Ass Pickle models.

Space Case looks dope.

Slash 2015 - Johnnie's model...oh yah.

Charlie Slasher and DOA for those in the Capita camp.

#35 ·
That Charlie Slasher is Capita's first classy top sheet. Digging it! Hopefully they don't hack the price up anymore and keep it at the present pricepoint (which has already gone up).

Looks like Never Summer is going away from the Carbonium topsheets...the topsheets on the Cobra, Heritage, Chairman all look like the textured matte finish on my newly arrived Ripsaw. Wonder why?

#36 ·
Looks like Never Summer is going away from the Carbonium topsheets...the topsheets on the Cobra, Heritage, Chairman all look like the textured matte finish on my newly arrived Ripsaw. Wonder why?
I couldn't tell from the pics but if true, then yes, good question. I'm keen to learn more about the new boards - the chairman and the snow trooper - any insight wired?

Not digging the Heritage graphic. The others look ok though...

#38 ·
Early next Fall... sometimes even late Summer like August/Sept for some co's.

That new Billy Goat is pimp just like this year's... still lookin' at purchase it if there is a steal/deal out there.

#40 · (Edited)
2015 Coda:

Attack Banana:

The new Whiskey from Arbor:

Mutant from Gnu:

The Salomon Premiere gets a 3 piece split. The center strip hinges in the middle and is packable. The goal is two narrower trek sections.

The Flow Blackout looks rad.

Great graphic on the Rossi Taipan as well.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.