Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Who else is in the Dipping Brotherhood?
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2014, 06:41 PM   #3 (permalink)
DODGE SRT-4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystery2many View Post
I was actually going to start a thread asking people if they are disgusted by this as much as me.

I get off the lift and skate to where I strap in and see brown slimy shit everywhere and my board runs over all the tobacco turds and brown mouth slop. Its nasty as hell and rude. Raised in a barn is an understatement.

If you chew spit the fucking shit to the side you damn hill billy retards. Fuck

Now if you're not spitting all over the slope where other people ride and sit then to eat his own.
Let me point out Im not a hillbilly haha IMO its relaxing as hell carving down the slope with a fat lip in but I by no means ignorant about it and understand it is "gross" to most people, I can assure you Im not spittin tar on the entrance and exit of a lift and I don't spit around others especially the ladies Hard to explain but unlike cigs dipping is more of a hobby and have become friends with people completely different than me because of smokeless tobacco. Those who dip know it can truly be a bond
DODGE SRT-4 is offline   Reply With Quote