Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Who else is in the Dipping Brotherhood?
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2014, 05:53 PM   #4 (permalink)
Mystery2many
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DODGE SRT-4 View Post
Let me point out Im not a hillbilly haha IMO its relaxing as hell carving down the slope with a fat lip in but I by no means ignorant about it and understand it is "gross" to most people, I can assure you Im not spittin tar on the entrance and exit of a lift and I don't spit around others especially the ladies Hard to explain but unlike cigs dipping is more of a hobby and have become friends with people completely different than me because of smokeless tobacco. Those who dip know it can truly be a bond
That's awesome then! My father dipped my whole life and I did it when I was 13 to be a badass. lol It didn't workout to well for me.

Just like with anything its all about discretion and you should definitely enjoy yourself.

OMG. This just reminded me of this HOTTTTTT ass blonde I met that dipped a few years ago. I can't lie, it was gross and sexy at the same time. LOL life is so much fun!
Mystery2many is offline   Reply With Quote