Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

All Burton 75% off at Macy's

3K views 16 replies 5 participants last post by  Method 
G
#1 ·
Went by Macy's last night and noticed that their Burton rack had a sign 75% off. Snapped a Poacher jacket for $37 (originally $159) and a fleece for $22. They also had other stuff but in odd sizes. Cheers.

#4 ·
And much like Dogfunk's 70% off sale, it brings it down to normal on-line everday bargain hunter prices. :D

Seriously, Burton at Macy's? All doubt of Jake's whoreness has now been removed.

UnINC = Jake keeps all the money, and is still a corporate stooge while the kids still swallow the anti-establishment tripe.

EDIT: Don't get me wrong, I'm NOT ribbing your post or your contribution. I'm ribbing Jake. :D

#11 ·
They give away a free Burton douchebag with every purchase so the little Burton boys and girls can get the sand out of their vaginas and finally stop acting like 5 foot tall gangsta badass weiners.

G
#7 ·
Not sure about dog funk, their site says up to 50%.
It's my local Macy's on Queens Blvd (queens center mall). They have a bunch left. They also carry tonza North Face (I think 25% off only), and Oakley stuff.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.