Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Long time lurker needs a new board. What's your top 3-4 All Mountain Freeride boards?
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2014, 04:48 PM   #1 (permalink)
Uga_fan

Question Long time lurker needs a new board. What's your top 3-4 All Mountain Freeride boards?

Long time lurker here. A little about me. I am 38 year old male who has been riding for the last 13 years. I live in the South East and only get ~ 7-10 days a year on the mountain. I spend those days in Co, Ut, Wy, Mo, ect. No east coast riding. My current board is an old Burton Canyon 162 that I have had for 12 of those 13 years. I wear a size 10.5 Burton Grail boot in Large Flow NX2-AT's. I am 5' 11'' @ 195-205 lbs. I spend all of my time on the mountain in bowls, back country, trees, groomers, ect. Don't go into the park except to mess around on my way down the mountain. I would consider myself an aggressive boarder. Looking for a new all mountain board. I have spent hours looking over reviews and am trying to narrow it down to 3-4 to choose from. Because of my situation, I am going to have to buy to try. Lmk what you got and thank for your opinion.
Uga_fan is offline   Reply With Quote