Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - V Rocker vs ????
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2014, 10:01 AM   #1 (permalink)
DaryleTN

Default V Rocker vs ????

Hello again... I'm just wanting some opinions. I mentioned this when I was asking about my leg pain in another thread and forgive me if this has been asked before. I'm currently on a Burton Blunt V-Rocker (156) which is my 2nd board. My first was a used Never Summer. I can't remeber which one but I do know it was a standard camber board that I enjoyed riding. Has anyone else had much experience with a rocker? My area is more times than not icy hard pack. And I know the rocker is forgiving and all, but it seems like it sucks at carving and is very "drifty" when linking turns. So I guess my question is do I just suck? Or do the camber boards have more control and track better than the rocker? Is the rocker a waste since I don't really do any tricks (other than a small jump or two here and there)? Is there anyone else on here that went to a rocker and didn't like it so went back? Sadly I know I overpaid for this board. The price you pay for impulse buying I guess, but I may look at going back. Thanks again, Daryle.
DaryleTN is offline   Reply With Quote