Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Should I try another boot?
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2014, 07:26 PM   #1 (permalink)
blackbeard

Default Should I try another boot?

Pardon the long post, but I value the input of the community so wanted to throw my current dilemma out there. Thank you!

Question 1: My K2 Maysis, which I've only ridden once, are causing my pinky toes to go numb. The K2 liner is excellent but I think the single boa system, which has been discussed at great length on this forum, is tightening the front part of the foot too much. When I rode them they were pretty decent, but I've been wearing them around my house and my foot always falls asleep and I have red spots on the outside of my foot. What do you think I should do? I tried on the K2 T1 in the same size and they were really comfortable (no pressure points), but my toes were not touching the front, maybe I should go down a size?

Question 2: While I was looking for new boots I tried the 32 Focus Boa and Tm-Two. I was really impressed with the packaging and quality of the boots out of the box, you can tell 32 takes pride in the product, at least from a first impression perspective. The liner was great and heel hold was excellent. The one thing I noticed is that my big toes were hurting when I was just walking around in the boot. My toes were not smashed against the front, which is what I would have expected. Do others feel that the 32 front of the toe liner is a little hard? Does it pack out? Compared to other boots I tried, my big toe never hurt like that, even when I was trying really small boots.
blackbeard is offline   Reply With Quote