Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Malavita questions
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2014, 07:53 PM   #4 (permalink)
NZRide

Quote:
Originally Posted by bseracka View Post
Yes burton reflex bindings do come with 4 hole discs, there is a second set of discs that can be ordered if you need edge to edge alignment instead of nose tail. .
Ahh yeah thats what annoys me about Burton, why could they not just have a normal 4 holer, any other bindings I've had could just be used in any orientation.
It makes it hard for me to order online, how do I get hold of the other base plates, ask them shop to send them also?
Sorry you may think its a retarded question. Just I am not in the U.S, its summer here and I need to buy online in the U.S for my Colorado trip in March, so need everything complete for when I arrive (I'm having it delivered to hotel), would hate to find a surprise in the box like the wrong discs, which is why I asked.

Union website sucks, I hate it how there is no useful info on the type of binding, so you have to go into them all, and even when you do, you still not get no idea of if the binding is even basically a freeride or freestyle type (reminds me of the Capita board website). Just a blurb of their own tech terms, which mean shit to me.
I just looked at the Forces and Contact because that's names I'd heard of and didn't see any mention of canting so gave up on them. If they can't advertise effectively on their own website how do they expect to peddle their shit?
NZRide is offline   Reply With Quote