Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

Looking for an old K2 Trucker

8K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  Brantley78 
#1 ·
Hey all, I have been a snowboarder for about 15 years and have loved every second of it. I have got out more some years than others, but always get my carve on when I go. I have only found one board that lets me carve with no heel or tow drag. I have tried the Palmer lifts, I normally wear size 13 shoes but my board boots are size 11 and I have my feet ducked out as much as I want them to go. I am in search for an old K2 Trucker. So if you got one in good shape sitting in the basement or garage I would love to take it off your hands for you. I currently ride a 2001 163 Trucker and love it. I have tried the Fat Bob's but they aren't as wide as the Trucker is. So if you got one hit me up, PLEASE!!!

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Are you still looking for this board?

Hey H2O,

Are you still looking for a K2 Trucker (163)? If so, I am willing to part with mine. It is in decent shape and sounds like it's exactly what you're looking for. I've attached some pictures so you can see what I have. I live in Grand Junction, Colorado. If you're willing to pay for shipping and we can agree on a price, it's yours!

Attachments

#7 ·
K@ Trucker For Sale

I have a K2 Trucker 163 in great shape...Used two seasons. Burton bindings, Size 13 boots - Burton also...(for tall guys) Dragon helmet and mirror goggles. Burton ski mittens and pants. All in a Clive case. Purchased new. A vintage board and accessories, but hardly used. Son gave it up. Pictures on request. In Vermont, asking $200 for everything. Paypal will work for payment method. Will split the shipping with a serious buyer. email direct at mr.vermont@gmail.com

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.