Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Best All Mountain/Park Board
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2014, 08:44 AM   #1 (permalink)
pellpell41293

Default Best All Mountain/Park Board

Hey guys, I know this question has probably been asked a ton around here but I've decided I need some help on this. I've been riding a forum youngblood for the past 4 years, and before that I had some sort of all mountain ride board (forgot the name). I've been going at it for about 9 years, 6'1, and 185 pounds. I'm buying a new board at the end of this season because I'm not as interested in park as I used to be and the youngblood was pretty dedicated to that as I bought it a little smaller. I'm looking for a board that would suit powder runs, back country, and still be able to hit the park decently. The main thing is being able to ride the mountain like a park, hitting ungroomed trails and airing off drop offs/natural terrain. I was looking at the 14' arbor blacklist but that may be too geared towards park. Maybe not. Any advice on this subject would be appreciated as I haven't bought a board in a very long time. Thanks in advance.
pellpell41293 is offline   Reply With Quote